Illuminate the underwater world at depths as great as 328' with the Bigblue TL4000P Technical LED Dive Light. Its 4 XML LEDs output 400-4000 lumens in four selectable levels. The run time ranges from 2.0-20 hr with the supplied lithium-ion battery pack. A narrow, concentrated 10° angle of coverage makes the light an ideal focusing aid for photography, as well as an excellent illumination source for exploring tight spaces and examining sea life up close. At 6500K, the TL4000P's color temperature is daylight-balanced to help you restore hues that get absorbed by water--so you can bring color accuracy and richness back to your images.
An interchangeable head design allows you to swap out the standard TL4000P head for the optional VL5800 or VTL5000P one, making the light a versatile tool useful for various applications. Built for durability, the TL4000P has a housing constructed from corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum and an emitter window made of tempered optical glass. A push-button switch enables you to power the light on or off and cycle through output levels, while a battery indicator shows the remaining power level. A charger, Goodman-style glove, and lantern-style handle are included.
- Light Source: 4 XML LEDs
- Four outputs from 400-4000 lumens
- Run time of 2.0-20 hr with supplied 4-cell Li-ion battery pack
- Tight, concentrated 10° beam angle makes TL4000P a great focusing aid for photography, as well as an ideal light for exploring nooks/crannies between coral/rocks and examining creatures, plants, and discovered treasures up close
- Color Temperature: Daylight-balanced at 6500K
- Push-button switch for power on/off and selecting output levels and SOS function
- Battery level indicator shows remaining power
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Anodized aluminum housing for resistance to corrosion
- Tempered optical glass emitter window
Additional Supplied Accessories
- Reinforced Goodman-style glove enables mounting light onto back of your hand, freeing up your fingers and palm to hold a camera or tools
- Aluminum lantern-style handle provides another carrying/handling option