- The UCL-165M67 is high magnification close-up lens providing 165mm focal length (+6 diopter) where 165mm shooting distance from lens surface when camera’s focus position is set to infinity. Using minimum focusing distance will shorten minimum focus distance allowing you to get closer to a subject enabling high magnification close-up photography.
- Dual use underwater / land and usable with all zoom range. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting.
- The lens construction is 2 elements in 2 groups with high quality optical glass with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively and bring out optimal performance of combined master lens comparing to a lens using just one double-convex element.
- The lens body has screw mount on its front end to stack other UCL-165M67 for even higher magnification macro imaging. Off course the UCL-330 can be stacked as well. The threaded part has a slit to drain water from gap between two lenses to easily separate combined lens underwater.
- Highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount" compatible.
- The UCL-165M67 is directly screwed on a housing which has M67 lens ring. For a housing which does not have M67 lens ring, the UCL-165M67 is attached via dedicated "M67 Mount Base" or "M67 Lens Adapter Base". For "28LD Mount Base」compatible housing, the UCL-165M67 is attached on "28LD Mount Base" via "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67".
(*1) Optional "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67" is necessary.
Directly screwed in housing port
Attached via specific「M67 Mount Base」for each camera / housing model.